If you are like many investors out there, you may be watching key financial markets from a distance, still unsettled by the downturn of several years ago and left wondering about your investment strategy. This is not the moment for you to be passive—now is a great time to assess your situation, explore the current landscape, and make sure you are capitalizing on available opportunities so they don’t pass you by.
We proactively guide our clients, helping them protect and grow their assets over multiple generations by providing wise counsel and customized investment strategies.
We are also a fee-based planning firm. We have a vested commitment to seeing our clients’ assets grow. And we sell no internal or proprietary products – every suggestion we make has your best interest in mind. As your financial advocates, your success is our success .
Client-Focused Investment Services
- Existing portfolio analysis
- Review and assess investment objectives and risk tolerance
- Design and construct customized portfolios
- Proactive tactical portfolio management
- Ongoing monitoring and reporting of portfolio activity
- Quarterly performance reports
- Regular performance reviews
Non-Profit Endowment and Foundation Services
- Establishment of an investment policy that aligns with organization’s values
- Identification of suitable portfolio asset allocation
- Proactive management of fund investment assets
- Ongoing reporting of the plan’s progress to trustee’s and relevant consituents
- Comprehensive donor and employee financial education if requested
- Benefit needs analysis in alignment with compensation plan
- Deferred compensation agreements
- Short and long-term disability, health, and life insurance
- 529 college savings plans
- Comprehensive financial review
Investment Strategies to Reduce Taxes
- Tax-loss selling
- Bond swaps
- Tax-efficient portfolios
Make sure you don’t let unanswered questions negatively affect your future. Arm yourself with an investment strategy that is appropriate for the times. This requires careful planning, access to unbiased research and objective advice. We offer each of those services, plus we will listen to you closely to fully understand your needs, risk tolerance and goals. We invite you to call our office so we can discuss your situation, adjust your financial strategy, and put a plan into action that is right for today.
For more information and to schedule your free consultation call our office at 540-801-8000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you.
For more general information about Investment Planning visit our learning center.